Pet Policy Terms and Conditions
For our pet friendly parks, we love meeting and accommodating your furry pal but unfortunately we can't take them all, all of the time! So, we do have some terms and conditions to ensure everyone enjoys their holiday!
- Dogs will only be allowed during off peak periods.
- Only bona fide travelling tourists are allowed to have dogs in the park.
- Sorry, dogs only and limited to one (1) dog per site.
- Dogs must be registered in their state of origin, guests may be asked to produce evidence of registration.
- Dogs must be notified to the park office on arrival at the park and proof of current vaccination (C4 minimum, C5 recommended) must be produced.
- Only small dogs allowed; larger dogs may be allowed at manager’s discretion. No dangerous breeds.
- Guests may be asked to leave a $50 “good behaviour” bond for their dog.
- Dogs will not be permitted in cabins or other accommodation facilities.
- Dogs may be restricted to designated parts of the park.
- Dogs must be on leads at all times and locked inside at night.
- Dogs must not be left alone or unattended within the park at any time.
- Maximum length for leads used within the park is 2 metres, no runs or retractable leads.
- Pets are to be under the owner's control at all times and not allowed to chase or otherwise interfere with native wildlife. (Should this occur the owners will be required to leave the park immediately).
- Dogs are not allowed in or within 10 metres of amenities, laundry, playground, camp kitchen or pool areas.
- Dog owners are to respect the right to quiet enjoyment of other park guests. Persistent barking will not be tolerated.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up droppings etc.
- Dog owners are responsible for any incidents that occur during their stay.
- If the above rules are not complied with, the pet and owner will be required to vacate the park.